Read this article carefully and follow the step-by-step process to install ROM. Keep in mind that unlocking the bootloader is also an important step to success in this process. The above mention is must require before installing a customized ROM. After executing the above command, you will get a prompt on your phone screen to confirm unlocking bootloader.
- Fastboot method can be used for bricked mobiles if you are using TWRP Recovery, use TWRP based approach.
- In your first run of this ROM, you’d find it similar to just about any other custom ROM out there.
- It’s better than the factory firmware in every way except user friendliness, but even that isn’t bad unless you are trying to something more advanced.
- I don’t really need any extra features routers for me are for routing and wireless access.
Flashing may cause many issues to your phone, So instead you can follow these guides to solve your problem. Download Asus Zenfone Go ZB552KL stock ROM from here, flash it in your device and enjoy the native Android experience again. The download file contains the USB driver, flash tool, and the scatter file. Likewise, owing to Android’s open-source ecosystem, users generally try out a plethora of tweaks and customizations. And if they end up messing up even a single step, it will straight away lead to a bricked or boot-looped device. Well, all you have to do is just flash the stock firmware onto your vivo device and your device will be back to normal working condition.
Rob founded Techgage in 2005 to be an ‘Advocate of the consumer’, focusing on fair reviews and keeping people apprised of news in the tech world. Catering to both enthusiasts and businesses alike; from desktop gaming to professional workstations, and all the supporting software. Once it’s copied, you can click on the Install button, search for the ROM, flash it, and then clear the cache and Dalvik. You have just restored your ROG Phone 2 to its stock firmware. Your device should already be running a build of CyanogenMod for the branch you wish to build for the extract-files.sh script to function properly.
Yes, both are different flash tools but for phones from the same OEM “Asus”. Asus Zenfone Flash tool supports all the Zenfone series whereas the Asus tool support some Zenfone and other Asus phones. If you want to download the latest version of flash tools then move to download section here. Realme Flash Tool is a windows application that lets you flash or install .ofp firmware (ROM) on Realme / Oppo devices. These flash tools are compatible with Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
- So if you own phones from one of these OEMs, I would highly recommend Paranoid Android to any other ROM on this list.
- We have a guide on custom recovery as well; read ahead.
- Next, you need to boot your firmware files Asus Zenfone GO ZEB552KL-ZX007D into the recovery/bootloader mode.
- In other modes — AiMesh satellite node, access point, repeater, etc — all ports work as LANs.
- If you find anything wrong, please don’t hesitate to SEND US A TIP.
They don’t know how to remove Pattern Lock from their Devices. If you use any third-party app to set Pattern Lock then Uninstall it first. If you do not use any app then you may have been set it through the Device setting.